FREE shipping on orders over $75.
All orders are processed and shipped from our Archdale, NC location within 24 hours Monday - Friday. Orders placed Friday after 11am EST will be shipped the following business day.
USPS: Delivery in 2 - 6 Business Days.
UPS Ground: Delivery in 2 - 6 Business Days.
Sea to Summit | Ultralight Insulated Air Sleeping Mat
Looking for the ultimate motorcycle camping sleeping air mat? The Air Sprung Cell™ design delivers stability and support, while our lamination and weld quality set new standards for reliability. Thermolite® and Exkin Platinum® insulation deliver performance that is tested according to the ASTM standard to give an R-Value of 3.1, perfect for late spring through early fall camping. The patented multi-function valve and pump integrated into the stuff sack mean effortless inflation and deflation.
Read about the care and use of your Sea to Summit Air Mat HERE.
- R-Value of 3.1 – sufficient warmth for late Spring to early Fall camping. Click here to learn about the new ASTM R-Value test standard.
- Exkin Platinum® fabric and Thermolite® insulation are combined to prevent heat loss
- Multi-function valve for fast and easy inflation, deflation and fine-tuning of air pressure
- 40/30D high-tensile nylon face fabric - the strongest face fabric available on an air mat
- An anti-microbial treatment is added to the liquid extrusion TPU lamination to prevent delamination/mold issues caused by moist air trapped inside the mat.
- Comes with a quality stuff sack which doubles as a pump, a repair kit containing six self-adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and a spare silicone one-way valve insert
- Spring to Fall use
- The strongest face fabric and laminate available in a backpacking air mat. It’s a statement of tough love – we make things tough, so you will love them.
- Dimensions = 72 in x 21.5 in x 2in
- Pack size = 4 x 9 in
- 181 Air sprung Cells
- Dimensions = 78 in x 25 in x 2 in thick
- Pack size = 4 x 10 in
- 225 Air sprung Cells