WOMEN'S LIGHTWEIGHT DOWN FILL BIG AGNES SYSTEM BAGS DESIGNED TO EXCEL IN ALL CONDITIONS
Big Agnes Women's System bags with DownTek™ insulation offer a roomy, rectangle-shaped sleeping space with an integrated Flex Pad Sleeve on the bottom. With technical fabrics and construction, super-warm down insulation, and tons of comfort features, these comfortable sleeping bags are designed to be lightweight enough for backpacking but cozy enough you'll want them in the campground too. The contoured silhouette drapes the lofty insulation around your body preventing common cold spots, and Flow™ construction increases the thermal efficiency keeping you warm from head to roomy footbox. The Flex Pad Sleeve unites easily with your pad, and as you change positions over the course of the night, will keep you from rolling off your pad.
Specs + Sizing
|Bag Weight||Petite: 2lb 4oz / 1.02kg / Regular: 2lb 6oz / 1.08kg|
|Fill Weight||Petite: 16oz / 454g / Regular: 18oz / 510g|
|Compressed Bag Size||Petite: 5.5" x 7.5" / 14 x 19cm / Regular: 6" x 7.5" / 15 x 19cm|
|Stuff Sack Size||Petite: M 8" x 17.5" / M 20 x 45cm / Regular: M 8" x 17.5" / M 20 x 45cm|
***Note: The stuff sack included is not a compression sack. To Compress your bag you will need a compression sack or girdle.***
We recommend the following options to compress your sleeping bag to be the most compact for moto camping.
- The Big Agnes System bags offer technical, roomy sleeping spaces for those who aren't willing to sacrifice comfort or compressibility
- Our women's bags are designed to drape and contour to your figure for the most thermally efficient and comfortable night's sleep
- Streamlined silhouette with ample insulation for women's specific thermal regulation
- Flex Pad Sleeve features stretch construction that accommodates multiple pad widths, and easily connects your bag to your pad
- Petite and Regular bags fit 20" - 25" wide pads
- Free Range Hood gives you the freedom to lift your head. Jacket-style hood opening contours to the shape of your face for a comfortable, snug fit
- Low-profile cordlock lets you un-cinch the hood with one hand
- Pillow Barn – keeps your pillow tucked in tight all night
- Internal hood drawcord gives you a secure, cozy fit when cinched
- Free Range Footbox - creates wiggle room for your feet
- Rectangular shaped bag
- DownTek™ - a water repellent down that uses a PFC-Free, bluesign™ approved chemistry.
- Anti-snag zipper for a smooth, quick zip
- Petite: 60" / 152cm YKK #5 anti-snag locking zipper
- Regular: 65" / 165cm YKK #5 anti-snag locking zipper
- Zipper Garage
- Mate together left and right zip bags
- No-draft collar, no-draft wedge, no-draft zipper
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
- Mesh storage sack & polyester ripstop stuff sack
- Polyester ripstop shell fabric with a water repellent finish
- Polyester Taffeta lining
- Insotect Flow™ construction
- 650 fill DownTek™ repels water while maintaining insulating value - bluesign® Certified PFC free water repellent chemistry
Order Processing and Shipping
All orders placed after May 15 will ship on May 31, 2022. We will be attending Overland Expo West in Flagstaff Arizona during this time.
FREE Shipping on orders thru May 31.
All orders are processed AND shipped from our Archdale, NC location within 24 hours Monday - Friday. Orders placed Friday after 11am EST will be shipped the following business day.
USPS: Delivery in 2 - 6 Business Days.
UPS Ground: Delivery in 2 - 6 Business Days.