The Full Moon Camp Booties will keep your feet warm and dry during outside all your adventures. From hut trips to camp sites, and even around the house, these water-resistant and anti-slip booties are ideal for everyday comfort.
- Ideal for cold weather hut trips, these booties can be worn outdoors around camp or indoors
- One-handed cordlock cinch system allows for easy tightening and loosening around your ankle
- Easily pull on and off with drawcord pull tab on back
- Anti-slip sole offers extra grip on slick surfaces
- FireLine™ ECO recycled synthetic insulation provide compressibility, durability, and high weight-to-warm ratio
- Water-resistant coating on shell
- Shell: Bluesign® and GRS certified 100% post-consumer recycled polyester ripstop
- Lining: GRS certified, 100% post-consumer recycled polyester taffeta PFOA and PFOS free water-repellent finish
- Bottom edge of booty is polyester with PU water resistant coating
- Sole is TPE coated, anti-slip polyester
- Insulation: FireLine™ ECO Synthetic Insulation - 100% post-consumer recycled polyester.
Synthetic Apparel Cleaning and Care Instructions:
-Machine wash in a washing machine WITHOUT AN AGITATOR, agitators are likely to cause damage to your gear
-Wash on a warm, gentle cycle Use gear specific soap, we recommend Nikwax Tech Wash
-Tumble dry low heat Do not use fabric softeners
-Do not bleach
-Do not iron
-Do not dry clean
Repairs and Warranty:
All Big Agnes gear is guaranteed against manufacturing or material defect. We do not warranty products damaged from normal wear and tear, alteration made by owner, misuse, accidents, or damages caused by uses other than intended. Damage due to misuse, normal wear and tear, or improper care may be repaired, at the discretion of Big Agnes, at a reasonable charge. Gear returned for repair must be clean and free of debris.
Questions? Call Big Agnes or open a support case: 877.554.8975 | support.bigagnes.com
Made in China