Big Agnes | Gold Camp UL 5 Mesh Inner
Accessory inner body for Gold Camp UL5 Tarp
Shown with Gold Camp UL 5 Tarp and Support Pole - Sold Separately
For bug protection and increased stability when using your Gold Camp UL5 Tarp, without extra weight and bulk, bring along the Gold Camp UL5 Mesh Inner. Simply attach the exterior toggles to the matching loops on your Tarp - you'll be set for any situation with plenty of breathability and a spacious vestibule for gear storage.
|Gold Camp UL5 Mesh inner|
|Trail Weight:||2lb 3oz|
|Total Weight:||2lb 4oz|
|Packed Size:||8" x 21"|
|Vestibule Area:||12.38ft² *Requires both Tarp and Mesh Inner|
- Pair with the Gold Camp UL5 Tarp for a versatile, ultralight setup for any situation
- Pyramid architecture is fast-pitching, spacious, and lightweight
- Square-shaped structure base with cut off corner creates vestibule when paired with Gold Camp Tarp - sold separately
- Two dual-zipper doors with with easy-grip zipper pulls - use only one zipper for quick, reach-through access
- Quick Stash door keeper on tent body for when you want to keep your doors wide open and out of the way
- Structure can be suspended with peak loop or supported by center pole (sold separately) for a breezy bug-free shelter
- Reinforced apex and floor center pole pocket for lasting durability - accessory poles sold separately
- Toggles on outside of mesh inner for seamless integration with Gold Camp UL Tarp (sold separately)
- Attaching mesh inner to Gold Camp Tarp (sold separately) creates more interior space and stability
- Multiple interior loops for attaching gear lofts, accessories and mtnGLO® Tent & Camp Lights
- Accessory poles - sold separately
- Footprint - sold separately
- To extend the life of your tent floor we recommend using a Big Agnes footprint - sold separately
- Mesh: Polyester mesh
- Floor: Polyester ripstop with 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Compatible with triangle gear loft
Product of Korea
Sewn in Vietnam
Tent and Footprint Cleaning and Care Instructions:
Always make sure your tent is dry and free of debris before storing. Fold and roll your tent a different way each time to avoid permanent creases. Store in a cool, dry place. Never leave your tent in hot temperatures (such as a car trunk or attic space) for long periods of time, as it will damage the material coatings. Storing your tent damp can result in mildew growth, which may cause your tent to smell, leak, or delaminate. Mildew damage is not covered under warranty.
For light cleaning, sponge the product with warm water (not hot).
For more thorough cleaning you will need:
-Wash basin (or bath tub)-Warm water (not hot)
-Waterproof Gear Cleaner (we recommend products like Nikwax Tech Wash)
1. Submerge your gear in warm, clean water. Gently agitate with hands. Empty dirty water. Repeat until most of the excess dirt/grime is removed and water is mostly clear.
2. Apply waterproof gear specific wash and gently work into fabric with sponge.
3. Rinse gear thoroughly.
4. Hang it up to dry.
5. Triple check that your gear is completely dry before storage or use.
*Do not dry clean or machine-wash. Detergents and dry cleaning solvents will damage the fabric and ruin waterproofing.
*Never use hot water, bleach, liquid detergents, or dishwashing liquids.
*Allow to dry COMPLETELY before storage or use.
*Avoid prolonged direct sunlight as UV exposure can compromise waterproofing.
Big Agnes tents are seam sealed as part of our manufacturing process! This seam tape alone is durable enough to prevent water leakage. Any seams that have been taped do not need to be seam sealed with a liquid sealer unless you want extra protection. Make sure the seam-sealer is completely dry before re-packing your tent. Damage caused by misapplication may void warranty.
Keeping your zippers clean will help keep the coils and sliders from wearing out. If filled with dirt, vacuum or brush zippers before storing tent. We recommend Gear Aid Zipper Cleaner and Lubricant.
Repairs and Warranty:
All Big Agnes tents are guaranteed against manufacturing or material defect. We do not warranty products damaged from normal wear and tear, alteration made by owner, misuse, accidents or damages caused by uses other than intended. Damage due to misuse, normal wear and tear, or improper care may be repaired, at the discretion of Big Agnes, at a reasonable charge. Tents returned for repair must be clean and free of debris.
Questions? Call Big Agnes or open a support case:
877.554.8975 | support.bigagnes.com