Big Agnes | Gold Camp UL3 Tarp
Three season, ultralight, pyramid-style shelter
Optional Mesh Inner and Footprint Sold Separately
Featuring cutting edge ultralight materials and design, the Gold Camp UL3 Tarp is the perfect backcountry companion. The single pole design makes setup simple, and the ultralight construction keeps your base weight low. Inside you'll find plenty of room to stand up and change, and to sleep up to three comfortably. Add the optional Footprint and Mesh Inner for extra protection from the elements, and sleep soundly for tomorrow's adventures!
Gold Camp UL3 Tarp
|Trail Weight:||2lb 6oz|
|Total Weight:||2lb 11oz|
|Packed Size:||5" x 20.5"|
|Vestibule Area:||8.5 ft² *Requires both Tarp and Mesh Inner|
|Head Height:||66" - 80"|
|Footprint Weight:||9oz *sold seperately|
- Pyramid design with square-shaped base is fast-pitching, reliable, lightweight, and versatile
- Travel fast and light with the Gold Camp UL Tarp, or add the optional Mesh Inner (sold separately) when the situation calls for extra protection
- Structure may be supported with included adjustable center pole or suspended with exterior peak loop
- Ultralight polyester ripstop with water resistant polyurethane coating provides shelter you can count on
- Adjustable stake-out loops make set up simple and add versatility
- Door toggles on tent body for easy door stowage when you want to let the world in
- Reflective mid-body guy-out points increase structure visibility and stability
- Interior loop system for compatibility with Gold Camp UL Mesh Inner, gear lofts, mtnGLO lights, and other accessories - sold separately
- Single-door design with storm flap and low vent technology for optimal airflow
- One supported upper vent with mesh lining for heat and moisture management
- Footprint with reinforced center pole pocket- sold separately
- Polyester ripstop with 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- 12 x 7.5" Big Agnes Dirt Dagger™ UL stakes
- Compatible with triangle gear loft
Product of Korea
Sewn in Vietnam
Tent and Footprint Cleaning and Care Instructions:
Always make sure your tent is dry and free of debris before storing. Fold and roll your tent a different way each time to avoid permanent creases. Store in a cool, dry place. Never leave your tent in hot temperatures (such as a car trunk or attic space) for long periods of time, as it will damage the material coatings. Storing your tent damp can result in mildew growth, which may cause your tent to smell, leak, or delaminate. Mildew damage is not covered under warranty.
For light cleaning, sponge the product with warm water (not hot).
For more thorough cleaning you will need:
-Wash basin (or bath tub)-Warm water (not hot)
-Waterproof Gear Cleaner (we recommend products like Nikwax Tech Wash)
1. Submerge your gear in warm, clean water. Gently agitate with hands. Empty dirty water. Repeat until most of the excess dirt/grime is removed and water is mostly clear.
2. Apply waterproof gear specific wash and gently work into fabric with sponge.
3. Rinse gear thoroughly.
4. Hang it up to dry.
5. Triple check that your gear is completely dry before storage or use.
*Do not dry clean or machine-wash. Detergents and dry cleaning solvents will damage the fabric and ruin waterproofing.
*Never use hot water, bleach, liquid detergents, or dishwashing liquids.
*Allow to dry COMPLETELY before storage or use.
*Avoid prolonged direct sunlight as UV exposure can compromise waterproofing.
Big Agnes tents are seam sealed as part of our manufacturing process! This seam tape alone is durable enough to prevent water leakage. Any seams that have been taped do not need to be seam sealed with a liquid sealer unless you want extra protection. Make sure the seam-sealer is completely dry before re-packing your tent. Damage caused by misapplication may void warranty.
Keeping your zippers clean will help keep the coils and sliders from wearing out. If filled with dirt, vacuum or brush zippers before storing tent. We recommend Gear Aid Zipper Cleaner and Lubricant.
Repairs and Warranty:
All Big Agnes tents are guaranteed against manufacturing or material defect. We do not warranty products damaged from normal wear and tear, alteration made by owner, misuse, accidents or damages caused by uses other than intended. Damage due to misuse, normal wear and tear, or improper care may be repaired, at the discretion of Big Agnes, at a reasonable charge. Tents returned for repair must be clean and free of debris.
Questions? Call Big Agnes or open a support case:
877.554.8975 | support.bigagnes.com