MSR | Trail Lite Duo Cook Set
- Compact: Nesting design fits two DeepDish™ Bowls and Double-Wall Insulated Mugs inside pot.
- Sized for Two: Two-liter, hard-anodized aluminum pot keeps the weight down and provides plenty of capacity for two people.
- BPA-Free: Hot and cold-safe polypropylene DeepDish™ bowls and double-wall insulated mugs.
- Room for More: Mugs have room for MSR® Folding Utensils and can also fit a PocketRocket™ or MicroRocket™ stove.
- Includes: 2.0 L Hard-Anodized Aluminum Pot, Clear Strainer Lid, (2) Double-Wall Insulated Mugs, (2) DeepDish™ Bowls.
|Packed Size (Standard):||5.7 x 5.9 x 6.1 in|
|Width (Standard):||5.9 in|
|Weight (Standard):||1 lbs 6 oz|
|Diameter (Standard):||5.7 in|
|Height (Standard):||6.1 in|
|Material(s):||Aluminum / Plastic|
|Country of Origin:||Made in Thailand|
MSR Believes in What They Build
They know that in the backcountry, reliable gear is critical. That’s why MSR gear has always been engineered to the highest quality standards and rigorously tested before it reaches you.
Seattle Repair Shop
If your MSR gear is in need of repair, our technicians will work to find you a solution as quickly as possible. A majority of the time, MSR products can be repaired.
This 3-year Limited Warranty is provided to you by Cascade Designs, Inc., a company doing business as Mountain Safety Research (“MSR”).
So long as you are the original purchaser, and you use your MSR product for the use it was intended (for example, using snowshoes as snow flotation devices, and not as water skis; stoves for boiling water outside, and not for roasting marshmallows), and you treat your products with care and maintain them properly, we warrant your product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for three years.
This warranty does not cover wear and tear to your product. Common examples of wear and tear include: faded colors, abrasions, scuffing/scratches, degradation of materials caused by UV exposure or use, and corrosion, etc. Additionally, this warranty does not cover products that have been altered in any way, improperly maintained, or misused, abused, or neglected.
If you are experiencing an issue that you feel falls under the MSR Limited Warranty, we’re here to help with that too. Please contact our team to get started.
Made in Thailand
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm