Dragonfly Bikepack Tent
The Dragonfly Bikepack tent has a unique suite of features that make it the essential bikepacking shelter. It starts with the carry bag, an extremely durable diamond ripstop roll-top stuff sack featuring reinforcements and tie-down straps perfect for fastening to your bike. The poles are made of shortened segments that keep the packed size small, and the stuff sack securely attaches to your handlebars, under the seat, to any rack, or inside the frame, giving you lots of options and flexibility.
The tent itself uses premium materials and a tapered floor plan to save weight without sacrificing livable space. A large vestibule with our new Landing Zone™ storage tub offers plenty of gear organization and space to put riding gear out of the mud. The floor is made of ultralight 20D nylon and the 15D ripstop nylon fly is coated with both silicone and urethane for maximum strength and waterproofness. Thoughtful details like a webbing daisy chain above the door for drying clothing and large trapezoidal vestibules for maximum storage set this tent apart. Thanks to years of coating development and testing, the Dragonfly Bikepack tent is able to offer flame resistance without the use of any toxic chemicals or restricted substances.
- Subdued colors and non-reflective materials allow stealth camping.
- Ultralight aluminum DAC Featherlite® NSL poles with shortened segments reduce overall packed size for attaching to bike.
- Highly versatile and rugged roll-top dry bag can be mounted in many locations on your bike.
- Premium 15D nylon ripstop fly has durable silicone and polyurethane coatings on opposite sides for the most reliable weather protection possible.
- Our new Landing Zone removable storage tub for your vestibule adds more dry storage for biking gear.
- Color-coded anodized poles and matching webbing for an intuitive set up.
- Achieves flame resistance without restricted substances or toxic chemicals.
- Strut vents at the top of each zipper flap ensure ventilation, especially during a storm.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
Included With Your Tent
- Guy-out Cord
- Repair Patches
- Bike Compatible Dry Bags
Specifications & Information
|Minimum Weight||2 lb , 4 oz / 1.02 kg|
|Packed Weight||2 lb , 15 oz / 1.34 kg|
|Packed Size||14.5 x 6.0 in dia / 37 x 14.64 cm dia|
|Peak Height||40 in / 102 cm|
|Floor Area||20.3 sq ft / 1.9 sq m|
|Floor Dimensions||88 x 35/32 in / 223.52 x 88.9/80 cm|
|Vestibule Area||10.0 sq ft / 0.9 sq m|
|Canopy Fabric||15D Nylon Ripstop/ No-See-Um Mesh|
|Floor Fabric||20D Sil/PeU Nylon Ripsop (1200 mm)|
|Stuff Sack||Dry bag|
Order Processing and Shipping
All orders placed after May 15 will ship on May 31, 2022. We will be attending Overland Expo West in Flagstaff Arizona during this time.
FREE Shipping on orders thru May 31.
All orders are processed AND shipped from our Archdale, NC location within 24 hours Monday - Friday. Orders placed Friday after 11am EST will be shipped the following business day.
USPS: Delivery in 2 - 6 Business Days.
UPS Ground: Delivery in 2 - 6 Business Days.