Tensor Ultralight Sleeping Pad Insulated
When you’re on the trail, sleep isn’t a luxury, it’s a necessity. Getting the most from your experience in the mountains requires enough rest to be fully present, and few things are more essential for a night of rejuvenating sleep than a good pad. Built on our iconic proprietary Spaceframe™ baffle construction, Tensor™ offers quiet, supportive comfort in an ultralight package. The internal architecture provides unparalleled stability and weight distribution, using low-stretch die-cut trusses to eliminate springiness while protecting elbows and hips from poking through to the ground. A new internal layer of ultra-thin film reduces convection currents and adds R-value.
Insulated versions utilize multiple layers of suspended Thermal Mirror™ metallized film, resulting in a lighter, remarkably quiet sleeping pad compared to the competition. Tensor™ now features 100% bluesign® certified, recycled 20D polyester fabrics. It comes with our Vortex™ pump sack which mates with our custom Laylow™ zero-profile valve for easy inflation and personalized comfort. If having your best adventure depends on good sleep, Tensor™ has the perfect formula.
- Spaceframe™ baffles offer unparalleled stability and weight distribution, using low-stretch, die-cut trusses that eliminate springiness.
- A new ultra-thin film within internal architecture adds R-value.
- 100% bluesign® certified, 20D premium recycled polyester fabric.
- 3 inches of quiet and supportive cushioning without the usual “waterbed” feel.
- Insulated models leverage 2 layers of suspended Thermal Mirror™ metallized film for a lighter and remarkably quiet sleep when compared to the competition.
- Included Vortex™ pump sack provides easy and fast inflation, saves breath at elevation, and minimizes moisture entering the pad.
- Laylow™ zero-profile, multifunctional, micro-adjustable valve is flush to the pad and allows fine-tuning of comfort.
- Wide range of sizes for pairing with the rest of your sleep system.
- Packaging is made from recycled materials and is 100% recyclable.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
Included With Your Sleeping pad
- Velcro Strap
- Repair Kit
- Vortex Pump Sack
- Draw String Bag
Specs & Informations
|Specs||Insulated / Regular||Insulated / Long Wide|
|Minimum Weight||0 lb , 15.0 oz / 425 g||1 lb , 5 oz / 595 g|
|Packed Weight||1 lb , 2 oz / 505 g||1 lb , 8 oz / 675 g|
|Packed Size||8.0 x 3.0 in dia / 20 x 8 cm dia||9.5 x 3.5 in dia / 24 x 9 cm dia|
|Thickness||3.0 in||3.0 in|
|Insulation||Aluminized Film||Aluminized Film|
|Fabric||100% PCR PU Polyester, Bluesign Certified||100% PCR PU Polyester, Bluesign Certified|
Order Processing and Shipping
All orders placed after May 15 will ship on May 31, 2022. We will be attending Overland Expo West in Flagstaff Arizona during this time.
FREE Shipping on orders thru May 31.
All orders are processed AND shipped from our Archdale, NC location within 24 hours Monday - Friday. Orders placed Friday after 11am EST will be shipped the following business day.
USPS: Delivery in 2 - 6 Business Days.
UPS Ground: Delivery in 2 - 6 Business Days.