Sea to Summit | Ultra-Sil Dry Day Pack
Who likes to go explore or maybe hike to a waterfall during a motorcycle trip? WE DO! But we too have been stuck carrying everything, or using a draw string bag. Not anymore!
The Ultra-Sil™ Dry Day Pack is a waterproof packable daypack, made from siliconized CORDURA® fabric. This ultra-lightweight and foldable day pack resists water and packs into its own tiny stuff sack complete with a carabiner key ring attachment. The seams are double stitched and sealed with high-density PU seam tape. The unique double hypalon roll-top is non-wicking and creates a good seal. The compression lacing system on the front provides secure additional storage.
- Double stitched seams and fully tape sealed construction
- Ultra-Sil high strength and lightweight CORDURA® brand fabric
- Ultra-Sil fabric and hypalon roll-top for water-resistant performance
- Reflective compression lacing system
- Not intended for situations where the pack will be submerged
- 22L Capacity
- Dimensions in use - 19" x 8" x 4"
- Packed Size - 5" x 2.5" x 1.5"