Big Agnes | Impassable 20L Daypack
Lightweight daypack for hiking and exploring.
Big Agnes daypacks are built for extended day hikes, lightweight excursions, and everyday use. The Impassable 20L pack includes comfort features from top to bottom with a compression molded back panel, contoured shoulder straps, and a foam padded hip belt. Streamlined for exploring in comfort using ultralight sustainable materials with technical features from top to bottom, the Impassable 20L top-loading pack has plenty of everyday storage options that won’t weigh you down.
|Total Weight||1 lb 8 oz|
|Torso Length||16" - 22"|
|Hip Belt Min - Max||28" - 54"|
|Dimensions||20" x 8" x 5.5"|
- 20L daypack with a unisex fit for versatility on and off the trail, streamlined for all-day comfort
- Comfort and support through contoured, anatomically curved back panel with body mapped foam for a precise fit with ventilation
- Secure, comfort fit with articulated Open Range Hip Belt, providing stability with flexibility
- Contoured shoulder straps with adjustable sternum strap
- Compress pack volume as needed with adjustable side webbing
- Top-loading access with zip closure
- Internal 2L hydration bladder pocket with bladder hook, discreet tube routing port, and hose keeper clip on sternum strap
- Compartmentalized storage includes: padded side pocket that fits up to 15” / 38cm laptop with safe-carry mesh floor, hydration bladder pocket, two stretch mesh side pockets, front quick-stash pocket, two zip pockets, one with key keeper, and internal organization pocket
- Stash trekking poles on pack exterior using webbing and bungee cord loops. Also features daisy chain loops on pack exterior for extras
- Top grab handle for easy movability
- Accessory rain cover and 7L Trash Can for collecting day trash and trail litter - sold separately
- Color Shark
Puncture and tear resistant material is made with GRS certified, recycled high-tenacity Mipan® regen robic nylon featuring a solution-dyed ripstop grid and UTS environmentally sustainable coating
Heavy duty twill fabric bottom for maximum reinforcement and increased durability
Nylon taffeta lining
Non-stretchy, semi-transparent interior pocket mesh for optimal organization
Stretchy, fine woven, anti-snag exterior pocket mesh
Stretch woven fabric on shoulder straps, hip belt, and back panel provide maximum comfort against the body
Made in Philippines
Pack Cleaning and Care instructions
For light cleaning, sponge the product with warm water (not hot).
For more thorough cleaning you will need:
-Wash basin (or bath tub)-Warm water (not hot)
-Waterproof Gear Cleaner (we recommend products like Nikwax Tech Wash)
1. Submerge your Pack in warm, clean water. Gently agitate with hands. Empty dirty water. Repeat until most of the excess dirt/grime is removed and water is mostly clear.
2. Apply waterproof gear specific wash and gently work into fabric with sponge.
3. Rinse Pack thoroughly.
4. Hang it up to dry.
5. Triple check that your Pack is completely dry before storage or use.
*Do not dry clean or machine-wash. Detergents and dry cleaning solvents will damage the fabric and ruin waterproofing.
*Never use hot water, bleach, liquid detergents, or dishwashing liquids.
*Allow to dry COMPLETELY before storage or use.
*Avoid prolonged direct sunlight as UV exposure can compromise waterproofing.
Repairs and Warranty:
All Big Agnes gear is guaranteed against manufacturing or material defect. Big Agnes does not warranty products damaged from normal wear and tear, alteration made by owner, misuse, accidents, or damages caused by uses other than intended. Damage due to misuse, normal wear and tear, or improper care may be repaired, at the discretion of Big Agnes, at a reasonable charge. Gear returned for repair must be clean and free of debris.
Questions? Call Big Agnes or open a support case:
877.554.8975 | support.bigagnes.com