Enlightened Equipment | Revelation Down Quilt
This is a crowd favorite in the motorcycle community for packing small and keeping you warm. The Revelation Quilt is known for its amazing versatility, thoughtful design, and ultralight weight. On warm nights, The Revelation can lay open as a blanket, and in colder temperatures, you can cinch the adjustable 1/4 length zipper footbox closed. This design allows you to dial in a comfortable night’s sleep in a wide range of different temperatures and climates. The perfection option for active sleepers!
The Revelation is a quilt, not a sleeping bag, which means it’s designed to be used with a sleeping pad to provide insulation underneath you, between you and the ground. The Revelation doesn’t have a full-length zipper or a built-in hood, saving weight and space in your pack.
- 850fp down. Ethically sourced from an RDS certified supplier. Down product weights may vary +/- 3% due to production variances.
- Outer fabric is either a Forest 10D, Burnt Orange 10D, or Navy 10D fabric. Liner fabric is a Charcoal 10D. Fabric has a DWR finish. Now available with a Graphite 7D outer fabric and a Midnight 7D liner fabric.
- Footbox has a 20” zipper and shock cord combination for a totally adjustable closure.
- 1/4 length zipper & adjustable footbox.
- Included pad attachment system uses elastic straps and clips on each side of the quilt to keep it secure on a sleeping pad and lock out drafts on cold nights.
- Works with pads up to 25" wide. You will need the x-wide straps HERE for 30" wide pads.
- Snap and drawcord neck closure lets you fine-tune draft control.
- Unique U-shaped continuous baffles keep the down where you need it, all night long.
- For stuff sacks and compression sizes please check our charts found here.
- Includes Silnylon Stuff Sack (.3oz-.8oz), 100% cotton storage bag, and 2 Elastic Straps (0.4oz each - One Straight, One Loop).
- Stuffed, finished and inspected in Winona, MN. Shells are imported. For a made in the USA Revelation Quilt, shop our Custom Revelation
Order Processing and Shipping
FREE shipping on orders over $75. All other orders ship for $8 flat.
All orders are processed AND shipped from our Archdale, NC location within 24 hours Monday - Friday. Orders placed Friday after 11am EST will be shipped the following business day.
USPS: Delivery in 2 - 6 Business Days.
UPS Ground: Delivery in 2 - 6 Business Days.