Sea To Summit | Ascent Down Sleeping Bag 15°F
The Ascent down sleeping bag is a relaxed mummy style that redefines what versatile means in a sleep system. Complex construction and high-quality down keep you warm when it’s cold outside, while the triple-zipper Free-Flow Zip™ system ensures you stay cool and ventilated when the weather warms.
Shaped to allow a natural sleeping position for comfort, the Ascent is light and compact enough to go everywhere your adventures may take you.
- 3 Season: 15°F (comfort range 15°F to 65°F)
- More room between hips and knees to allow you to sleep in a natural position without compressing the down insulation and creating cold spots. Far more comfortable than narrow mummy bags for most sleepers.
- ULTRA-DRY Down 750+ Loft 90% Down Cluster Premium Duck Down certified Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- Free-flow zipper system: full-length YKK® #5 main side zip, half-length opposite side zip, and foot zip provides unparalleled ventilation and use as a comforter.
- Vertical baffles over the chest to prevent down shifting as you roll over in your sleep.
- Shaped hood, oversized draft collar, and zipper draft tube keep the cold out and the warmth in.
- Internal pocket for phone / GPS / valuables.
- Form a snug double sleeping bag by zipping to any Altitude™, Journey™ or Venture™ sleeping bag.
- Includes lightweight Ultra-Sil™ compression bag and storage cell.
COMPRESSION SACK S - 10L to 3.3L M - 14L to 4.5L