Gear Aid | BALTA Camp Hatchet
Built tough to withstand years of adventures. This multi-purpose camp hatchet cuts kindling with ease, hammers stakes into hard-packed earth, and the stake puller makes packing up camp effortless. The durable sheath protects the blade while around camp, in your pack, or when used as a hammer or stake puller.
- Blade Length: 3.25" / 82.5 mm
- Overall Length: 9.5" / 241.3 mm
- Weight (With Sheath): 22 oz / 623.7 g
- Blade Material: 420 Stainless
- Finish: Stonewash
- Versatile fire building and campground set up tool with a strong full tang stainless steel head and body.
- Weighted blade is ideal for splitting kindling and small pieces of wood and secures into safety sheath to protect both the user and tool.
- Easy camp set up and tear down. Built to pound tent stakes into hard ground. Stake puller has a hook design to assist in easy removal.
- Textured positive handle grip is ideal for use in wet weather and with gloves.
- Compact size for camping and storage.
- Integrated belt clip and retaining strap to protect blade.
Made in China
Warning: Cut hazard / sharp blade. Use blade edge for splitting and chopping wood only. Flying debris can result in eye injury. Always wear protective safety glasses or goggles. Safety sheath must be installed when using the stake driving feature. Never use if blade is dull, chipped, or damaged. Improper use can result in serious injury. Always store in safety sheath. Keep out of reach of children.