Jetboil | Genesis Basecamp system
***Pack Size 11in diameter by 9in height***
This is a little bigger than what we would normally stock, but due to popular demand, give the riders what they want! This definitely falls under the big bike luxury camp kitchen side of motorcycle camping.
The Genesis Basecamp System is the ultimate all-in-one backcountry cooking system, stowing neatly into itself and fitting snugly among your gear. Jetboil's dual-burner design functions as a standalone stove, or couples with other JetLink-compatible stoves or a Luna satellite burner to create an outdoor cooking range. The system's 5-liter Jetboil FluxPot and 10-inch ceramic-coated nonstick fry pan give you everything you need to set a new benchmark for basecamp cooking. A beastly 10,000 BTU heating system boils water in just over three minutes—perfect for melting snow or making coffee. An attachable windscreen improves the system's performance in any weather; regulated for consistent performance down to 20 degrees F (-6 degrees C). Includes system carrying bag with pocket for regulator; compatible with standard 16.4-ounce propane bottle; weighs 9.1 pounds.
|Weight||9.1 lb / 4.1 kg|
|*||System weight excludes regulator, windscreen and carry bag|
|Power||10000 BTU/h / 3 kW|
|Cooking Type||Precision Cook|
|Group Size||3-5 People|
|Boil Time||3m 15sec per 1 liter in 5L Flux Pot (avg. over life of 1lb propane can)|
|Water Boiled||48 liters per 1 lb Propane bottle|
|Dimensions (Packed)||11 in x 9in|
- Jetboil's dual-burner design functions as a standalone stove or couples with other Jetlink-compatible stoves or a Luna satellite burner to create an outdoor cooking range
- Specs when system is open: 20.5” x 9.8” (52.1 cm x 24.9 cm)
- 5-liter FluxPot and 10-inch ceramic-coated nonstick fry pan give you everything you need to set a new benchmark for basecamp cooking
- Beastly 10,000 BTU heating system boils water in just over three minutes—perfect for melting snow or making coffee
- Attachable windscreen improves system's performance in any weather; efficient, compact folding design fits handily in small spaces
- Includes 10-inch FryPan, 5 Liter FluxPot, and system carrying bag (8.5" tall x 10.75") with pocket for regulator fuel connection
- Regulated for consistent performance down to 20°F
- Convenient and reliable lever igniter
- Compatible with standard 16.4 oz propane bottle
- One-year limited manufacture warranty
Made in China
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium (hexavalent compounds), which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.