Primus | Express Spider Backpacking Stove
This lightweight alternative to sit-on-top stoves performs at low temperatures and can be converted to a multi fuel stove. The fancier version to make your motorcycle camping trips more comfortable by not having to balance your pot on a tower of stove and canister.
The Express Spider is one of the lightest remote-canister stoves available and a perfect alternative to any sit-on-top stove. Despite its low weight, the Express Spider is durable and stable.
The preheating coil allows the stove to perform even at low temperatures and puts out a 7150 BTU (2000 W) flame that can boil a liter of water in five minutes. The control knob offers finely-tuned performance and is attached to the gas canister limiting the chance of burns.
This stove includes a heat reflector and a nylon storage bag.
The Express Spider MultiFuel Kit is available as an accessory if you want to upgrade to a liquid fuel stove for use with naphtha fuel and lead-free petrol, and even kerosene in emergencies.
- Lightweight, compact and fits into the top pocket of any backpack
- Remote-canister stove construction, with a lower center of gravity for additional stability
- Narrow flame is fuel-efficient and compatible with Primus PrimeTech Pots with integrated heat exchanger
- Preheating coil excels at cooking in colder temperature
- Can be upgraded with Express Spider MultiFuel Kit (not included) for use of liquid fuel
- Comes with a heat reflector and a nylon storage bag
- Invented in Sweden, made in Europe
- Gas NOT included
weight: 7.1oz | dimensions: 4.1" x 3.2” x 2” | output: 7,150 BTU | feeds: 1-4
Made in Estonia
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and lead compounds, which is are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov