Sea To Summit | Camp Kitchen Clean-Up Kit
Everything you need for convenient and Leave No Trace- compliant washing in the outdoors in one compact kit.
- 10 Liter Kitchen Sink is perfect for small to medium group cookware/tableware clean-up
- Included pot scrubber can be held securely and is easy to store
- Double-sided washcloth for easy cleaning
- Wilderness Wash bottle stows in pot scrubber, then flips around for easy dispensing
- Wilderness Wash is biodegradable, and great for camp clean-up, clothes and personal washing
- Super absorbent, quick-drying DryLite dishtowel
INCLUDES: Kitchen sink, pot scrubber, wilderness wash, washcloth, DryLite towel
HOT WATER SAFE? Yes, for use up to 140° F | 60 ° C
WEIGHT: 9.5 oz | 270 g
COMES WITH: Zippered storage pouch
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Kitchen sink be used with boiling/bleach water?
No. Water hotter than 60°C / 140°F will damage the seam tape, bleach can damage the PU coating.
Can soap leak in my pack? Be refilled?
No leaks (unlike 'flip-up cap' bottles). - perfect for refills.
Pot scrubber be used with non-stick pans?
The nylon bristles, yes. The polypropylene scraper might damage the non-stick surface.
Order Processing and Shipping
FREE shipping on orders over $75. All other orders ship for $8 flat.
All orders are processed AND shipped from our Archdale, NC location within 24 hours Monday - Friday. Orders placed Friday after 11am EST will be shipped the following business day.
USPS: Delivery in 2 - 6 Business Days.
UPS Ground: Delivery in 2 - 6 Business Days.