Sea To Summit | Folding Serving Spoon
A folding, collapsible measuring/serving spoon. The perfect addition to your camp kitchen. Made of rugged glass-reinforced nylon and food-grade silicone rubber, the Folding Spoon packs down small enough to fit in a 1.2L Alpha pot, yet pops out to form a full-value measuring and serving spoon.
- Glass-reinforced nylon and food-grade silicone for flex and strength
- Packs small enough to fit in a 1.2L Alpha/Sigma Pot
- Spoon bowl shaped to match Sea to Summit cookware
- Measures up to 100 ml / 3.3 Fl oz
- Stable handle locking mechanism
- Easy to clean
MATERIALS: Glass-reinforced nylon, food-grade silicone
PACKED SIZE: 4.7 x 2.6 x 0.8 inches
WEIGHT: 2.3 oz | 66 g
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Will the plastic be damaged by hot water?
No. The nylon material has a melting point above the boiling point of water.
Large enough for group use?
Yes - unlike most folding cooking utensils, the silicone spoon 'bowl' measures over 3 fl oz. Perfect for soups and stews.
Yes - it will not be damaged by the cleanser used in dishwashers.
Made in China