FREE shipping on orders over $75.
All orders are processed and shipped from our Archdale, NC location within 24 hours Monday - Friday. Orders placed Friday after 11am EST will be shipped the following business day.
USPS: Delivery in 2 - 6 Business Days.
UPS Ground: Delivery in 2 - 6 Business Days.
ALPS Mountaineering | Hex 2-Person Tent
Poles Sold Separately
Footprint Sold Separately
This classic A-frame style body is cut generous for two people plus gear. The full mesh tent skin can be used separately from the fly on those nights that you want to just stare at the stars bug-free. Don’t worry about staying dry, the fully seam-sealed floor tub keeps ground moisture from ruining the evening. And when using the full-coverage rain fly you are fully protected from the elements, and gain even more protected gear storage in the vestibule. Don't forget to add a footprint to protect your tent floor.
|Hex 2 Tent
|7'6" L x 4'4" W
|3 lbs. 8 oz.
|1'4" L x 6" D
- Sleeps two people plus gear
- Mesh inner tent and fly can be used separately when desired
- Utilizes two standard trekking poles for support (poles not included) or two adjustable tarp poles
- 20D 380T nylon ripstop fly with 2000mm silicone/pu coating resists UV damage and stays taut
- Mesh inner tent has 20D 380T nylon ripstop floor with 3000mm silicone/pu coating
- Full-coverage fly offers maximum protection
- Two doors with vestibules for gear storage and extra weather protection
- Full mesh walls and pop-up vents increase ventilation
- Factory-sealed fly and floor seams provide best weather protection
- Extra guy-outs on fly to stabilize tent in bad weather
- Two mesh storage pockets, 7075 aluminum stakes, and guy ropes included
Made in China
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov