Big Agnes | Diamond Park 15˚
We HIGHLY recommend buying compression straps or a compression bag for these bags. The stuff sack included is 20" x 9" but can be compressed down to 11" with compression bag. 20x9" is about 20 Liters.
If you really want the mother of comfort after a riding hard all day, this is the bag for your motorcycle camping adventures. The all NEW versatile Diamond Park Series down bags are Big Agnes System bags featuring the Flex Pad Sleeve to accommodate both 25 and 30-inch wide pads. Cut tall and wide for those who like a little more room to move around at night, or for campers of a larger stature who want a bag that sleeps just right. Ideal for base camps, car camping or an overnight on your friend’s floor, this is your go-to bag for a good night’s sleep. Double zippers can be zipped off completely to create a comforter, or can be zipped together to create a mummy bag. The Park bags’ unique quilt-like construction turns your bag into a backcountry bed so comfortable, you won’t want to go home!
If you want the ability to zip off the top to use as a mummy, buy the Park Bag Wedgie HERE
For compression sacks we recommend using one of these:
Stuff Sack Compressed Size Using L/XL Girdle (sold separately): 9.5 x 9 inches
Stuff Sack Size Uncompressed : 20 x 9 inches
Fits people up to 6'6" tall
- Unique quilt-like construction turns your bag into a backcountry bed plus zip-off option to create a quilt or mummy bag with the Park Series Wedgie (sold separately)
- Use the top corner hand pockets to wrap the bag around your shoulders like you do with your comforter at home
- Free Range Hood design – gives you the freedom to lift your head while snuggled in the hood
- Low-profile cordlock lets you un-cinch the hood with one hand
- Pillow Barn – keeps your pillow tucked in tight all night
- No-draft collar, no-draft wedge, no-draft zipper
- Rectangular shaped bag
- Flex Pad Sleeve features stretch construction that accommodates multiple pad widths, and easily connects your bag to your pad
- Lightweight rip-stop shell for high performance and a soft feel
- Compartmentalized, horizontal baffled construction prevents down shifting
- Double zippers allow entry from either side of bag and when unzipped allows top of bag to be used like a comforter
- Top and bottom zippers allow for maximum venting
- 2 x 78”/198cm YKK #5 anti-snag zipper for a smooth, quick zip
- Zipper Garage
- Park bags mate easily
- Internal mesh stash pocket for phones and other little ditties
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
- Storage sack & stuff sack included
- Large/XL Girdle needed to compress the stuff sack - Sold separately
- Accessory Park Bag Wedgie needed to zip top together as a mummy bag - Sold Separately
Construction + Materials
- Nylon rip-stop shell fabric with a water repellent finish
- Polyester Taffeta lining
- 600 fill DownTek™ repels water while maintaining insulating value - bluesign® Certified PFOA and PFOS free water repellent chemistry
Order Processing and Shipping
FREE shipping on orders over $75. All other orders ship for $8 flat.
All orders are processed AND shipped from our Archdale, NC location within 24 hours Monday - Friday. Orders placed Friday after 11am EST will be shipped the following business day.
USPS: Delivery in 2 - 6 Business Days.
UPS Ground: Delivery in 2 - 6 Business Days.