If you want the ability to zip off the top to use as a mummy, buy the Park Bag Wedgie HERE
The stuff sack included is 17.5x8" and is about 15 liters.
For compression sacks we recommend using one of these:
Stuff Sack Compressed Size Using S/M Girdle (sold separately): 9.5 x 9 inches
Stuff Sack Size Uncompressed: 17.5 x 8 inches
Fits people up to 6'6" tall
- Unique quilt-like construction turns your bag into a backcountry bed plus zip-off option to create a quilt or mummy bag with the Park Series Wedgie (sold separately)
- Use the top corner hand pockets to wrap the bag around your shoulders like you do with your comforter at home
- Free Range Hood design – gives you the freedom to lift your head while snuggled in the hood
- Low-profile cordlock lets you un-cinch the hood with one hand
- Pillow Barn – keeps your pillow tucked in tight all night
- No-draft collar, no-draft wedge, no-draft zipper
- Rectangular shaped bag
- Flex Pad Sleeve features stretch construction that accommodates multiple pad widths, and easily connects your bag to your pad
- Lightweight rip-stop shell for high performance and a soft feel
- Compartmentalized, horizontal baffled construction prevents down shifting
- Double zippers allow entry from either side of bag and when unzipped allows top of bag to be used like a comforter
- Top and bottom zippers allow for maximum venting
- 2 x 78”/198cm YKK #5 anti-snag zipper for a smooth, quick zip
- Zipper Garage
- Park bags mate easily
- Internal mesh stash pocket for phones and other little ditties
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
- Storage sack & stuff sack included
- Small/Medium Girdle needed to compress the stuff sack - Sold separately
- Accessory Park Bag Wedgie needed to zip top together as a mummy bag - Sold Separately
Construction + Materials
- Nylon rip-stop shell fabric with a water repellent finish
- Polyester Taffeta lining
- 600 fill DownTek™ repels water while maintaining insulating value - bluesign® Certified PFOA and PFOS free water repellent chemistry
Order Processing and Shipping
FREE shipping on orders over $75. All other orders ship for $8 flat.
All orders are processed AND shipped from our Archdale, NC location within 24 hours Monday - Friday. Orders placed Friday after 11am EST will be shipped the following business day.
USPS: Delivery in 2 - 6 Business Days.
UPS Ground: Delivery in 2 - 6 Business Days.