The Coyote is Giant Loop’s original rackless saddlebag design created to pack up to 39 liters of gear on multi-day rides and still maintain the ability to ride fast and far in comfort and with confidence. The Coyote enables one to carry essential gear without interfering with riding ability and performance, even on technical singletrack or steep hill climbs.
The Coyote Saddlebag’s rugged Bomb Shell™ construction and materials resist water, mud, and dust and include a set of three RF-welded waterproof inner liner Saddlebag Dry Pods™ for fully waterproof gear storage. The Coyote mounts to the rear fender or tail rack of virtually any dirt bike, dual-sport, or enduro motorcycle—passenger pegs not required—and is now even faster and easier to install and remove with an included 25-inch Pronghorn Strap™.
Although the Coyote is designed to mount behind the seat or to a GL Tail Rack, it can be positioned differently on every motorcycle make and model. Once positioned in the desired location, the saddlebag is secured to the fender or GL Tail Rack using the two included fender hooks and Pronghorn Strap. The two side anchor straps are then secured directly to the subframe or frame to hold the saddlebag firmly in place.
Giant Loop recommends installing the included Hot Springs Heat Shield™ to prevent parts of your Coyote Saddlebag or side panels from making direct contact with exhaust components. Optional GL Mounts allow one to secure the saddlebag to existing bolt-mounted points to keep straps away from hot exhaust components.
- Beta Every RR model, X trainer, and more
- BMW GS310 G450X, F650, G650, GS800-GS1250, R one T, and more
- KTM all models 200, 300, 400, 450, 500, 525, 530, 640, 640 ADV, 690 Enduro, 950/990/1190/1090/1290 ADV (use KTM Passenger Handle Removal Spacer Kit for 1090/1190/1290), 950 SE, and more
- Husaberg FE models, and more
- Husqvarna FE, FC, TE, TX, SM models, and more
- Honda all XR series, all CRF series, Rally Raid CB500X Adventure, Africa Twin, and more
- Suzuki all DR series, RMZ, V-Strom, and more
- Yamaha all WR series, YZ models, Ténéré 700/1200, and more
- Kawasaki All KLX, KLR, KX models, and more
- VOLUME 39 liters (2,380 cubic inches) of packable volume.
DIMENSIONS 62″ (156 cm) from the bottom of the pannier, across the top to bottom of the other pannier bucket.
7″ (18 cm) height of bag in top center.
6″ (15 cm) distance from inside to the outside of the pannier bucket bottom.
9″ (23 cm) from front to back in top center.
- DRY WEIGHT 4.5 lb. (2 kg), with all included components.
- MATERIALS Rugged Bomb Shell™ construction and materials with reinforced ballistic impact zones, beefy water-resistant YKK zippers, and military-spec fasteners. Aluminum cam buckle compression straps. Custom-woven ballistic webbing on lower attachments.
- Included set of three RF-welded waterproof inner liner Saddlebag Dry Pods™ with air release valves keep gear dry and organized.
- Two rear mounting options: anchors to the rear fender or GL Tail Rack with included Pronghorn Strap™ and fender hooks to fit virtually any bike or tail rack.
- Side compression straps with integrated grab handles provide a way to handle the packed bag or can be used to push, pull, or pick up the motorcycle in case of a tip over.
- Add a Rogue™ or Tillamook™ Dry Bag and/or Possibles Pouch™ external pocket for expanded capacity (available separately).
- Includes Hot Springs Heat Shield
This item ships from Giant Loop.