NEMO | Dragonfly Bikepack OSMO Tent 2P
The Dragonfly Bikepack OSMO tent is tailored specifically for two-wheeled journeys, canoe trips, and other excursions where its ultra-small pack-down size will make a huge difference. Now made with our composite OSMO™ fabric, this ultralight shelter promises excellent water repellency that lasts 4x longer and resists stretch when wet. Designed with shortened pole segments, it stows easily in a stuff sack that’s been optimized for bike travel with tiedown straps to eliminate wobble. With the adjustable straps, it can securely fasten to handlebars, a rack, or a frame.
The tent itself features a tapered floor plan to save weight without sacrificing livable space, and a tub floor design to increase privacy and weather protection. Each asymmetrical vestibule keeps gear tucked out of the way, and our Landing Zone™ waterproof storage tub offers a protected, mud-free dumping ground. Thoughtful new details include an overhead, diffusing Nightlight Pocket™ and integrated Gatekeeper™ door tiebacks, while an internal daisy chain, gear loft, and gear pockets offer plenty of storage and org.
Backed by NEMO’s Lifetime Warranty, this tent soars above the competition and keeps your journey smooth.
- High-performance, high-strength OSMO™ poly-nylon ripstop fabric has 4x better water repellency and 3x less stretch when wet. OSMO fabric is made from 100% recycled yarnsthat are PFAS-free and meet flame retardancy standards without the use of added chemicals.
- Subdued colors and non-reflective materials allow for stealth camping.
- Ultralight aluminum DAC Featherlite® NSL poles with shortened segments reduce overall packed size for attaching to bike.
- Highly versatile and rugged roll-top dry bag can be mounted in many locations on your bike.
- Landing Zone™ waterproof removable storage tub for your vestibule adds more dry storage for biking gear.
- bluesign® approved fly & floor materials meet strict ecological and chemical requirements and have been produced with a minimum impact on people and the planet.
- White no-see-um mesh panels add privacy while a black mesh top offers clear stargazing at night.
- Single-seam tub construction and silicone-impregnated fabric ensure increased longevity and greater sustainability.
- Overhead Nightlight Pocket™ turns your headlamp into a tent lantern while removing blue light and casting an even glow.
- Color-coded anodized poles, matched webbing, and Jake’s Foot pole clips for an intuitive setup.
- Protected strut vents at the top of each zipper flap ensure greater ventilation, especially during a storm.
- Included With Your Tent Tent Stakes, Guy-out Cord, Repair Patches, and Bike-Compatible Dry Bag
|Minimum Weight||3 lb , 0 oz / 1.36 kg|
|Packed Weight||4 lb , 1 oz / 1.83 kg|
|Packed Size||14.5 x 6.5 in dia / 37 x 15.92 cm dia|
|Peak Height||41 in / 105 cm|
|Floor Area||29.0 sq ft / 2.7 sq m|
|Floor Dimensions||88 x 50/45 in / 223.52 x 127/114 cm|
|Vestibule Area||10.0 sq ft + 10.0 sq ft / 0.9 sq m + 0.9 sq m|
|Canopy Fabric||10D Nylon Ripstop/ No-See-Um Mesh|
|Floor Fabric||OSMO Ripstop (2000 mm)|
|Stuff Sack||Dry bag|
|Rainfly Fabric||1OSMO Ripstop (1500 mm)|
Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
Product of South Korea, sewn in China