The Iridium® based ZOLEO satellite communicator offers everything you need to stay connected and secure on any motorcycle adventure. With ZOLEO, you’ll enjoy seamless global messaging that follows you in/out of cellular coverage, and a personal safety system you can count on world-wide. Simply connect the lightweight, durable ZOLEO device with the free app on your phone or tablet to enjoy: 2-way global messaging and SOS alerting, check-in, DarkSky™ weather forecasts, the ability to share your GPS location, and more.
Subscription required (sold separately, visit ZOLEO Plans)
What makes ZOLEO a better global messaging solution, is that it seamlessly transmits messages via the Iridium satellite network when you travel beyond cell coverage, and via cellular or Wi-Fi® when it is available. With ZOLEO you’ll never miss an important message again!
The lightweight ZOLEO device features a long-lasting battery and durable, dust- and water-resistant design. Safety features like built-in SOS alerting and check-in buttons can be used standalone from the device, or via the free ZOLEO App. Together with the free app ZOLEO offers a familiar texting experience from your phone or tablet and great value for your dollar. Compatible accessories allow it to be secured on a backpack, belt, or in a vehicle, vessel, or cabin, so you can rely on it wherever you go.
ZOLEO is a perfect connectivity solution for anyone that lives, works or plays on the fringe of mobile coverage – use it to enjoy coverage everywhere, lowest-cost message routing and a familiar ‘text’ messaging experience from your phone or tablet.
- Iridium Connected™ for messaging coverage everywhere on Earth
- Dedicated SMS (Canadian or US-based) number and email address (sharable, recognizable)
- SOS alerting button with 24/7 monitoring and dispatch included*
- Check-in button to let others know you’re OK*
- Free app for phones/tablets supports: 2-way messaging, 2-way SOS alerting, check in, weather forecasts, location sharing and more (the app also transmits via cellular and Wi-Fi when available)
- 200 hours of battery life, checking messages every 12 min.
- Shock-resistant, dust- and water-resistant (IP68, MIL-STD 810G)
- Subscription required (sold separately, visit ZOLEO Plans)
- 2-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
*Requires an active ZOLEO service plan to transmit messages or SOS alerts.
Note: Service plans are currently only being offered to customers with credit card billing addresses in the USA, Canada and Australia
- Transmits via the Iridium® satellite network
- Weight: 150 g (5.3 oz)
- Size (L x W x D): 9.1 x 6.6 x 2.7 cm (3.58 x 2.6 x 1.06 in)
- Operating temperature: -20°C to 55°C (-4°F to 131°F)
- Charging temperature: 0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F)
- Internal rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery
- Battery life: 200 +hours checking messages every 12 minutes
- Battery charging time: 2 hours using 1.5 A charger
- IP68: dust-and water-resistant (to 1.5 m (4.9 ft) for 30 min.)
- MIL-STD 810G: shock-resistant
- Built-in check-in button*
- Power connector: Micro-USB Type B
- Audible alerts for messages
- LEDs for: messages, SOS, check-in, and power
- Built-in SOS alerting button (covered to prevent false alarms, also cancellable)*
- Connects via Bluetooth LE (one connection at a time; range of up to 50 m (164 ft))
- Location aware, GPS accuracy: 2.5 m (8.2 ft) under ideal conditions
- Requires a monthly airtime plan (sold separately, get ZOLEO Plan details)
Get a FREE Hammock with your order over $250. We will add it to your order after checkout.
Order Processing and Shipping
All orders are processed AND shipped from our North Carolina location within 24 hours Monday - Friday. Orders placed Friday after 1PM EST will be shipped the following business day.
Small orders ship via USPS: Delivery in 2 - 6 Business Days.
Large orders ship via UPS Ground: Delivery in 2 - 6 Business Days.